Quick and Easy Real Money Mobile eCheck Casino Transactions
Many of the mobile casinos that we review and recommend offer free games that can be played for no deposit, and are just as much fun as their real money counterparts. These free casino games are a great way to practice and brush up on your skills before you place any real bets, and the free slots in particular are a great way to relax and unwind. Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck II and other blockbuster titles can all be enjoyed with no risk.
When you are playing with real money, however, it’s important to ensure that your funds and your personal information are safe. You want the peace of mind that you need to focus on playing and winning your games, and the eCheck is a method worth considering. If you don’t want to use other systems such as e-wallets, credit cards or debit cards, the eCheck just might be the perfect solution for you.
How eChecks Work
Online casinos can accept and give out these electronic cheques, and they work in a similar way to their conventional paper counterparts. When you make deposits you’ll need to have the basic information on your cheque account handy.
Make your way to the cashier interface of your chosen online casino, and register your account by entering the name of your bank, your account number and your routing number into the required fields. You can ask your bank for the routing number, or look for it on your chequebook – it’s the first 9-digit number on the bottom of the page.
Your next step is to enter your bank’s address in as much detail as required, and possibly your own as well. The information that your bank lists on its website for both of these is usually enough. Once this is done, you can submit your eCheck and start playing.
If a casino pays you out with an electronic cheque, the transfer will be made as soon as your cash-out has been processed by the site. Although it is one of the longest waiting periods for funds to clear that is seen online today, it is most definitely one of the most secure as well. For many players who are familiar with using paper cheques, eChecks are a great balance of online convenience with security that they know and trust.
- Everything goes through your existing cheque account, so no new systems need to be set up.
- Using electronic cheques is very convenient and easy.
- You remain anonymous, so the risk of fraud is very low
- Established cheque account security also keeps things safe
- Electronic cheques clear more quickly than paper cheques
- Electronic cheques are faster than paper cheques, but they still take between 3 and 6 business days to clear
- Many online and mobile casinos in Canada don’t offer this payment method. This is mostly because, with the long wait between deposits and game time, sites fear that players will lose their enthusiasm and won’t play or spend as much.