Play Mobile Roulette in Canada
Roulette has become one of the staples of the online and mobile casino industries. Mobile roulette is one of the most popular mobile casino games and millions of players enjoy playing this mobile casino game every day. Those who prefer playing this fun and exciting game can enjoy the best in mobile roulette entertainment. Top mobile casino gaming software developers like Playtech and Microgaming constantly come up with new and exciting versions of mobile roulette in Canada. Casinos who host games developed and designed by these, and other, large mobile casino developers are usually trusted and legitimate mobile institutions.
Mobile roulette on popular handheld mobile devices
Some of the larger casinos hosting mobile roulette in Canada include Spin City, Royal Vegas and Jackpot City casinos. These huge and legitimate mobile casinos make their mobile roulette games available on the following popular handheld mobile devices:
- iPhone Roulette: It’s smooth, it’s cool, it’s absolutely seductive! It’s iPhone Roulette, the best way in which to experience a true classic. Sign up with any of our Canadian mobile casino operators and lets your iOS device do the rest for you! If you’re an apple user you’ll find that you can take the biggest bite of the game of iPhone roulette.
- Mobile Roulette: You don’t EVER have to be without a chance to win and have fun when you switch to mobile roulette. Finally you can have access to one of the best mobile casino games ever invented with mobile roulette and its exciting variations. Enjoy crisp graphics, clear sounds, a smooth touchscreen interface and far chances to win real cash.
- iPad Roulette: The game of roulette is now an iPad game and not a minute too soon! With iPhone Roulette you can move around your house or office sand take in a game that has real winning potential and a massive fun factor. Enjoy French iPad Roulette, American iPad Roulette and European iPad Roulette when you sign up with one of our mobile casino operators!
- Android Roulette: Imagine whipping out your Android smartphone or tablet to experience one of the oldest and most loved casino games? No need, because the reality is that Android roulette is alive and well and ready to pay out anyone willing to give it a try! Get all the top variations of roulette on your Android device today when you sign up for FREE!
- Smartphone Roulette: Get the best that you can get out of your smartphone with Smartphone Roulette, a game designed to integrate with your device and allow you to enjoy the possibility of winning genuine cash rewards anytime and anywhere! Smartphone roulette brings the game of roulette to you and lets your fingers do all the winning!
Players are able to enjoy their favorite free roulette games for unlimited free play on their handheld mobile devices. The larger mobile casinos let you download their mobile roulette games for free, and in turn you are able to play in free mode. You can use this opportunity to practice your mobile roulette skills and strategies before playing for real and wagering your real money. For players who prefer only to play free roulette and not bet real money at all, you can play for free for as long as you want without ever having to risk your own money.
Mobile roulette bonuses and rewards
When looking for a mobile casino to sign up to and play your favorite mobile roulette games, look for a mobile casino that offers you the best sign up, match, welcome and deposit bonuses. Due to the large competition among mobile casinos offering players these types of bonuses they have become industry standard. These bonuses can be used to play roulette in Canada and gives you more value for your money. Players get to keep all winnings derived from these bonuses and can use it to play any of the other mobile casino games, or withdraw it from the casino.
Mobile Roulette Games
If you’re about to embark on an exciting journey into the world of mobile roulette, you’re sure to be impressed with the selection coming your way! Our operators are powered by Microgaming and Playtech, two exceptional software powerhouses. These are two of the oldest casino software producers around, with Microgaming practically being there from the very start of the now more than 20 year old online casino industry! Playtech came along a few years later, and over time has proven itself an innovative operator. Being able to play a game like roulette on your mobile phone completely redefines the player experience, while still giving one that pleasurable oomph that roulette has always been known to pack. Suddenly you’re finding that you don’t need to wait until the end of that day to squeeze in a quick game and that is simply an amazing feeling. At the moment, you can enjoy the following mobile roulette titles through our operators:
- American Roulette Gold – Microgaming: The game is American Roulette and if you’re into high stakes and the possibility of getting big wins then it’s best you sign up with one of our Canadian mobile casinos to experience this game in all its mobile glory. Take it anywhere, play it anywhere and win on it anywhere!
- Premium Roulette – Playtech: Get the ultimate mobile casino experience with Playtech’s Premium Roulette, a game that lets you step into you own private casino room to experience the kind of game that usually only a high roller would be able play. The playing fields have been levelled, everyone’s been invited and today it could be your turn to win!
Both companies offer distinct roulette games. The Microgaming Gold Series is considered by many to still offer the best digital table games in existence, while Playtech has also made considerable headway with its offering of mobile roulette games. In the end, it comes down to how you experience these games. Your experience is the ultimate deciding factor.
Gold Series Mobile Roulette
The game of roulette is universal, and the rules that apply are essentially the same with little changes here and there to give players something a little different. But if you’re looking for a brand of table games that stands out from the rest then you’ve got to try out the Gold Series from Microgaming. It’s been around for a while, but to this day offers an exquisite gaming experience in mobile blackjack and mobile roulette. This is achieved through a great look and feel, and through customisation options.
The look and feel of Gold Series mobile roulette is impressive. Everything looks real, bordering on clinical. The entire setup is immaculate with the wheel mounting the classic green table and all the various bets before your eyes. Of course you can select your coin size, and from there it’s a case of choosing from a great selection of betting options.
Because the idea is to simulate an actual casino environment, mobile roulette comes with all kinds of sounds that adhere to this environment. You can customise the environment and suit it more to what you’d like. A simple example is the ability to change the background noise and in doing so, the ambiance. This means that you can create the perfect climate for your mobile roulette gaming experience.
The Basics of Roulette
All of the versions of mobile roulette Canadian casinos offer are basically the same, and run on similar principle to land-based games. Roulette actually means Little Wheel in French, and this is where the game originated. It was first played in the noble houses of the French aristocracy hundreds of years ago, and although it is enjoyed by players all over the world today it is as sophisticated and refined as ever.
To play Roulette, the wheel must be spun one way and a ball must be dropped in and spun the other. You will be betting on where the ball will end up when the wheel comes to rest. In offline games, this is done with an actual ball and roulette wheel. Online and mobile roulette Canadian casinos and sites around the world simulate this with Random Number Generation, and well-crafted graphics and animations. Some of the casinos we recommend also offer Live Dealer games, where a real croupier spins the wheel and drops the ball for you. This takes your playing experience to a whole new level, and is as authentic and realistic as digital gameplay can get.
The wheel is divided into panels numbered from 1 to 36 that are alternately coloured in black and red. In European and French games there is an extra green panel numbered 0, and in American versions there is one more that is labelled 00. This means that European games have 37 panels in total, while their American counterparts have 38. Having just one extra panel makes it easy to see why it could be harder to win when playing the American version, and therefore most players stick to wheels with 37 panels.
In both games you can bet on the range of numbers that the ball might land on, the colour of the panel it will fall on or whether it will end up on an odd or even numbered panel. You can even bet on the actual number of the panel that the ball will stop on. The more specific you are the higher your risk, but the higher your potential rewards as well. If you’re feeling lucky these tempting wagers are irresistible!
Developing Your Roulette Strategy
We’ve found the sites that offer you the best mobile roulette can offer you, and the longer you play them, the more you’ll learn and develop your own style. Developing style, systems and strategy can be an on going journey, and a very enjoyable one. But to start you off we do have a few basic pointers.
First of all, try to stick to bets that pay out even money, especially when you are starting out. This should help you to avoid anything too risky, and the bets include Odd/Even, 1st/2nd 18 and Ref/Black options. Once you feel confident with these bets, you can expand your range to more exotic stakes.
It’s also quite helpful to remember that every roulette game is ultimately random, so acknowledging this fact and building it into your strategy is a good idea. With this in mind, one of the most basic strategies you might want to try is the Martingale Roulette Strategy. The group of Martingale game plans were developed in France in the 18th century, and they are all based on the idea of doubling or halving your bets in response to how a game is developing. For Roulette, you need to halve your wagers when winning and double them when losing. This strategy goes against the fear factor of backing off when losing money, but if you try it you will see that it is not that illogical.
The law of averages of this strategy means you will eventually make the money back that you lost with 1 win. Perhaps it is best if you try it out on easier bets, such as odd or even bets, or red or black bets. If you are a seasoned veteran in roulette then why not try it out on more specific bets.
Play Roulette Today
When it comes to mobile roulette, Canadians seem to have a real soft spot for the game, and there are several variations available. All the best options can be enjoyed at the casinos that we recommend for you here, so start exploring them now. The sooner you start playing for free and practicing, the sooner you will feel confident enough to place real money bets. The sooner you start doing that, the sooner you can start winning big payouts. Start spinning the Little Wheel for yourself and see whether you can win big in a classic casino game on the go!